• CBSE is a National and International Educational Board
JEE for Engineering
NEET for Medicine
• Most of the entrance exams syllabus is at par with CBSE syllabus. The students who have done their senior secondary in CBSE have an advantage in competitive exams such as IIT – JEE, IIM, Bits, Pilani, NEET, AIIMS,AFMC,JIPMET and other top Engineering colleges
• CBSE is All India recognized board & hence students will get higher preferences while going for higher studies to other states.
• There is no need of taking up second language in CBSE classes 11 and 12. Students can concentrate more on the core subjects.
• CBSE students will final ample time to prepare for board & competitive exams, since they don’t have public exam in class 11.
At AIS we mentor Children to ask the right questions,formulate answers using multiple approaches,critically evaluvate information and reflect on their learning process.
The academic year begins in the First week of April and End's with March 3rd week
We follow Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Our faculty draws upon best practices of a wide variety of pedagogies to create consistently innovative curricula for each academic programs while considering the social emotional and academic needs of the child at different stages of development.
Pre Kg 8.45 am to 12.30pm
LKG & UKG 8.45 am to 3 pm
I – VIII 8.45 am to 3.30 pm
IX – XII 8.30 am to 5.30 pm
Yes, We have Bus facility which covers Trichy
Yes, We provide purified drinking water
Yes,We have clean washrooms with western and Indian toilets in each floor.
I – VIII - Tamil, English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science, Social, Computer science, Art, GK
IX- X - English, Tamil/Hindi, Mathematics, Science, Social.
XI - XII
Group -I -Maths,Physics,Chemistry,Biology
Group -II -Maths,Physics,Chemistry,ComputerScience
Group - III -Commerce,Accountacy,Economics,Maths/Computer Science